Please read this agreement carefully and make sure you fully understand its contents. If you have any doubts about your rights and obligations resulting from the acceptance of this agreement, consult legal attorney in your jurisdiction. Please note that we cannot currently accept players from the following jurisdictions: Antigua & Barbuda, Cyprus, Estonia, Indonesia, Israel, Jordan, Thailand, Pakistan, & Netherlands Antilles. Players from Denmark are welcome provided that they wager their deposit and play bonus fifteen (15) times before reaching the minimum wagering.
Grant of License
Europa Casino hereby grants the player a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable sub-license to use the software for playing in the casino.
Europa Casino is a corporation incorporated under the laws of Antigua and Barbuda and is fully licensed and regulated by the laws of that country for the purpose of operating virtual casino gambling on the Internet, under the name: Europa Casino Gaming ? through the application of this software.
Europa Casino reserves the right to change this agreement from time to time. The player is responsible for consulting the Web site and/or the Help file at least once every three months. The player accepts and agrees to abide by both the terms and conditions of this agreement, as amended from time to time, and the rules of the casino games.
Europa Casino uses the best methods available today for the encryption of the user name and password information, and any other delicate information transferred to and from the client application and Europa Casino servers, thus protecting the player and the casino against manipulation attempts by a third party.
Player Representation & Warranties
- The player is at least 18 years of age or has reached the legal age of maturity in his/her jurisdiction, whichever is greater.
- Europa Casino's operation of virtual casino gambling is directed only towards players who by the laws of their home jurisdiction are not prohibited from gambling on the Internet through the application of the software. Some jurisdictions have not yet addressed the legality of the use of software for gambling, while some jurisdictions have specifically made Internet gambling illegal. It is impossible for Europa Casino to determine the state of the law in every jurisdiction around the world on an ongoing basis. Therefore, the player accepts sole responsibility for determining the laws that apply in his/her jurisdiction. The player is responsible for any consequences that may transpire as a result of his/her not determining the legality of Internet gaming in his/her jurisdiction.
- Commercial use of the Europa Casino is strictly forbidden. The player will play only for private and non-professional purposes. Before placing bets, the player is responsible for verifying the laws on gambling which governs the place where the Europa Casino client is used.
- The player fully understands the rules of the games and the procedures involved in Internet gambling through use of this software application.
- The player will use this software application to gamble on the Internet for his/her own private personal use only and not for the use of others.
- The player is obliged to keep his/her private username and password secret and confidential. Any use of the software application through the player's username is the sole responsibility of the player. The player will not allow any third party or person, including and without limitation to any minor, to use his/her account to place wagers or participate in the games in any way.
- The Europa Casino game server has been checked by a third party accounting firm and was found to supply fair odds and to comply with the laws and the regulations of the nations of Antigua and Barbuda.
- The player accepts all outcomes of game results as received in the client application from Europa Casino's game server. The player fully accepts and agrees that Europa Casino's random number generator software will determine the outcome of the games.
- The player is fully aware of the fact that there is the risk of losing money through the use of this software.
- The source of the funds used by the player to wager in this software application is legal.
- The player hereby accepts that Europa Casino reserves its right to limit and/or refuse the player's wagers.
- In the event of any dispute regarding a wager or winnings, the decision of Europa Casino shall be final and binding.
- The player is fully responsible for any taxes and fees applicable to winnings resulting from use of the software. If winnings are taxable in the player's jurisdiction, the player is required to keep track and report the winnings to the appropriate authorities.
- Europa Casino reserves the right to withhold any amount in excess of the players original deposit from a player's withdrawal if the bonus is wagered in Baccarat, Roulette, Craps, or Sic Bo. Europa Casino reserves the right to refuse or rescind the play bonus for any reason including, but not restricted to, player abuse. In case of abuse, Europa Casino reserves the right to discontinue player's membership and to prevent the player from accessing Europa Casino in the future.
- All player details contained in the registration form submitted to Europa Casino are true and correct.
- The player is allowed only one active account. Winnings will only be paid to players having one account. If you have more than one account, all winnings will be void.
- The maximum amount that a new player can cashout when winning $20,000 or more within a 30 day period is $5000 per month. (This term does not include money won on Jackpots)
- If any of a player's real money deposits to the casino are reversed due to insufficient funds, chargeback, or any other reason, irrespective of the payment method, the casino withholds the right to cancel any bonuses, credits, wins or withdrawals.
The Player is fully aware of the fact that his credit card, when used for deposit/purchase will be immediately billed after deposit/purchase.
- All PLAY BONUS credits are for wagering purposes only. (No withdrawal will be honored for an amount less than the PLAY BONUS. Upon a withdrawal request (regardless of the number of deposits), any amount up to the equivalent value of the PLAY BONUS will be deducted from your play balance or winnings prior to settlement. The first credits wagered will be deducted from your deposit(s) rather than from the PLAY BONUS).
?Europa Casino Limited 2003. The software is protected under applicable copyright laws.
Title, ownership and all intellectual property rights in the software remain with Europa Casino, including images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music and text that may be part of the software.
Duplication, redistribution or publication of any of the content or part of the software is strictly prohibited. Title, ownership and all intellectual property rights in the name "Casino Europa" remain with Europa Casino, as the case may be.
By installing and using this software, the player hereby agrees to have fully read and understood the above Terms and Conditions and so agrees to be bound by them.